Operation steps and precautions of aging furnace
1. Operation steps:
1. open the door, put up the workpiece skip promoting the furnace, shut the door, not collision thermocouple.
2. press the start switch, and the power lamp and the temperature control meter will be displayed at this time.
3. temperature control meter sets the required temperature value.
4. press the heating switch, the heating indicator lights up, and the temperature control meter sets the temperature curve to start heating.
5. when the temperature of the electric furnace reaches the set temperature, the temperature control instrument automatically cuts off the heating, and the over temperature output time alarm device can alarm. The alarm can be closed by the alarm switch, and the thermometer will display normally.
6. press the stop switch, open the furnace door, wear high temperature gloves to pull out the product, re operation can be repeated according to the above process.
1. do not place any items on the top of the machine cover so as not to affect the performance of the machine.
2. as the environment needs, it is better to install the exhaust pipe to the outside.
3., when the machine is used, the heating switch will be closed first, so that the body will continue to cool naturally, so as to extend the life of the heating wire. When the temperature is reduced to 100 degrees, the power will be switched off.
4. the chassis is cleaned at least once a week to ensure the good operation of the electric furnace and maintain good quality.
5. the ventilation holes in the rear of the machine should be cleaned up in order to ventilate the drainage.
6. the electrical distributor should be cleaned once a month and check whether the screw is loosened.
7. maintenance must shut down the total power supply.
8. check whether the grounding wire is off.
9. check whether the thermoelectric furnace is normal.
10. check whether the temperature induction line is off.
11., whether the connection between the nozzle and the outdoor part of the control box is strong, so as not to control the dust in the box, pollute the dust-free chamber, and affect the room temperature in the control box, leading to premature damage to the electrical parts.